Hello pawb! 2022 has been an eventful but super positive year here at Wild Horse HQ. Here’s a rundown of our most notable achievements from the past 12 months:
• We completed a 40% expansion in capacity at the beginning of 2022 including 3 brand new fermenters (2 x 32HL & 1 x 16HL) and a shiny new 5 head Microcan canning line.
• Our on-site Brewery Shop is now up and running providing customers with a dedicated space to come and purchase beer & merchandise direct from our site on Builder Street.
• 2022 has been our best sales year on record with growth of 32% year on year.
• Nokota has become our best-selling beer by a huge margin, growing by 66% in 2022 alone.
• We released collaboration beers with our mates at Rivington, Beer Riff Brewing, Blackjack, Crafty Devil and Black Cloak.
• Our brand new Elements Range launched in in October. The Elements Series explores the ingredients, processes and techniques - or elements - that make up the world's most diverse beverage – beer. So far, we’ve released a Cascadian Dark Ale and a Table Beer in can and keg plus two cask specials.
• We successfully launched our first two cask only beers, Elements 03: Pale Ale & Elements 04: Oatmeal Stout which have been received very well. More to come in the New Year!
• A number of collaborations lined up already in 2023 with an exciting range of breweries near and far.
Given the challenges that independent businesses have faced in 2022 I’m absolutely delighted with how things have gone during the past year. Not only have we achieved everything listed above but we think our beer is tasting better than ever and we continue to strive for further improvement with each brew. This has been down to the hard work of our fantastic, dedicated team here at WH but also the amazing support we’ve seen and continue to see from you, our loyal customers. I am so humbled and thankful for each and every one of you who makes the considered decision to spend their hard earned cash on our beer. It’s amazing to see the number of friendly, returning faces we see in our shop and overwhelmingly positive responses we get to our beers. It truly is the reason we do what we do.
2023 promises to bring with it a number of challenges with increases in costs of energy, raw materials, chemicals….well, pretty much everything! However, I’m really excited by what we’ve got in store for the year ahead and I’m confident you will be too.
Thank you so much.
Diolch o galon i bob un ohonoch. Mae eich cefnogaeth yn feddwl y byd. Iechyd da a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda!
Head of Sales